3 hours

difficulty

daily requirement

100% Fat

100% Protein

100% Carbohydrates

translated by Italian with google translate

Glazed biscuits!

Take two days and do them all together, my eyes are bright thinking about the afternoons at home waiting for Christmas. Ah banning melancholy, let's get ready to stick everything!

Glazed biscuits! step 1

step 1

We collect the sifted sugar, flour and baking powder in the bowl and mix everything before adding the soft butter, pull it out a few hours before starting work.

Glazed biscuits! step 2

step 2

Knead quickly with your hands until you get a lot of crumbs.

Glazed biscuits! step 3

step 3

At this point we add the eggs and if necessary, add some flour, it always depends on the type of butter, the absorption of the flour we use and the size of the eggs. Knead quickly before moving on the table.

Glazed biscuits! step 4

step 4

We work quickly so as not to overheat the dough, we form a ball that we wrap in food foil and let it rest in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.

Glazed biscuits! step 5

step 5

Resist the temptation to add more flour immediately, I tend to tend the dough quite soft because then we will work on the floured surface, not counting the reshuffles with the leftovers, risked that the biscuits have only the taste of flour!

Glazed biscuits! step 6

step 6

After resting, cut a piece of dough and spread it on the well-floured surface, up to a thickness of 2-3 mm. We cut the cookies that we have on the pan lined with parchment paper.

Glazed biscuits! step 7

step 7

My advice is to use two pans, so that you can alternate the fires, if you do not have it is not a problem, I suggest you to cool the pan before preparing the next batch.

Glazed biscuits! step 8

step 8

Bake in a hot oven at 180 degrees for 10 minutes. Once baked we let them cool a few minutes in the pan before placing on a tray. Keep them in an airtight container until you start decorating them and account for half a day.

Glazed biscuits! step 9

step 9

We prepare the base icing, gathering the icing sugar in a bowl and adding the lemon juice until you get a thick consistency, which does not leak too much.

Glazed biscuits! step 10

step 10

I divided the biscuits by keeping aside those with a colored background and frosting the white ones first. Now, when I was a little mother, she made me glaze the biscuits with the index dipped in the icing and then used to distribute it on the biscuit.

Glazed biscuits! step 11

step 11

I laid them on the icing for a few moments and then I let the excess run.

Glazed biscuits! step 12

step 12

If you use the molds, I advise you to use the method of the mother, not to risk breakages and various crumbs in the glaze. Once finished with the white biscuits, we divide the glaze left in the bowls where we will create the various colors.

Glazed biscuits! step 13

step 13

Let's stop the glaze, while we take care of the colored ones. As you can see, the frosting once dried becomes opaque and at this point we can begin to decorate!

Glazed biscuits! step 14

step 14

I made the babbetti with snow drawing eyes with two drops of black icing, then the little mouth for some with dots and others designed, always using the toothpick.

Glazed biscuits! step 15

step 15

Finally to some I gave the headphone and to others I gave the earflaps! The carrot nose is an inevitable triangle.

Glazed biscuits! step 16

step 16

Then for Christmas lights I drew festoons with black, left to dry and created colored drops. Finally, the reindeer has a bottom of icing and cocoa, a red nose, two small eyes and its sketched horns.

Glazed biscuits! step 17

step 17

For the starlet, I scored each tip, then I created the two dots of different color on the sides of the first color point and I went on like this until the decoration was completed!

Glazed biscuits! step 18

step 18

Let it cool well and store in a tin can, until the snack!

Glazed biscuits! step 19

step 19

I also made them in Pokémon version! (or rather, I tried)

Loading pic