4 hours

difficulty

daily requirement

100% Fat

100% Protein

100% Carbohydrates

translated by Italian with google translate

Salted Panettone

The salty panettone is a super recipe for stuffed panbrioche, suggested by a dear friend of the blog Pasta potatoes and fantasy. I had my own recipe of stuffed panbrioche, but this lha grande.Nella outclassed the final photo, instead of two trays of 1kg, I used two 600g star-shaped, for having lower and easier to cut.

Salted Panettone step 1

step 1

Prepare the dough by placing in the mixer the flour, sugar, milk that has melted baking powder, grated cheese and eggs. Mix to obtain a soft dough, smooth.

Salted Panettone step 2

step 2

Add the butter one piece at a time stringing the dough and finally the salt. When the dough is well mixed, add cheese and salami and still work the dough for a few minutes.

Salted Panettone step 3

step 3

Put to rise until the dough tripling (3-4 hours). When the dough is ready, turn it upside down on the table and divide the dough in two. Pirlare each piece and put them into the molds.

Salted Panettone step 4

step 4

When the dough has reached the rim, bake at 180 degrees (ventilated if you bake the two together) for about 40 minutes. Do the toothpick test. Baked panettone, let stand a few minutes covered with a tea towels

Salted Panettone step 5

step 5

Serve warm, perhaps accompanying with fresh buffalo mozzarella.

Loading pic