to taste

Grated cheese

4 spoons

Corn seed oil

100 oz

second courses from Italy

Tuna meatballs

Tuna meatballs

with gluten with eggs with fish with lactose source of B vitamins high in iron high in calcium source of D vitamins high in potassium

ready in

25 minutes

difficulty

daily requirement

100% Fat

100% Protein

100% Carbohydrates

translated by Italian with google translate

Tuna meatballs

Simple and tasty dish ... a meatball leads to another ... it's hard to resist

Tuna meatballs step 1

step 1

We start by draining the tuna in a colander, crush it well. Then we put the breadcrumbs in the milk (I usually use a small bowl and I cover the bread with milk), I prepare the breadcrumbs in a dish and just the tuna is well drained.

Tuna meatballs step 2

step 2

I put it in a large bowl, joining the breadcrumbs of well-squeezed bread, the grated cheese, the eggs and the dried chives if you like (I recommend it from a greater flavor to the whole mixture), mix well with a fork , the mixture must be soft

Tuna meatballs step 3

step 3

but not too soft, if it were to add or more cheese or more breadcrumbs, an advice when they join the eggs put

Tuna meatballs step 4

step 4

one and see the mixture if it is too soft and if it is appropriate to add also the other, now prepare the meatballs. I usually help me with a measuring spoon for ice cream to try and get them all regular (I use the smallest size)

Tuna meatballs step 5

step 5

or help yourself with a spoon, take a small part of the mixture and swirl it in the palm of your hand trying to make it as round as possible and then put it in the breadcrumbs.

Tuna meatballs step 6

step 6

After having finished the mixture and then prepared all the meatballs, we start to fry. In a not very deep pan, put 2 or 3 cm of oil from the edge of the pan,

Tuna meatballs step 7

step 7

put the meatballs over medium heat and turn them as soon as they are colored underneath and remove them from the fire as soon as they are colored on all sides. You can eat both hot and cold

Tuna meatballs step 8

step 8

If you want a touch of lightness you can cook them in the oven at 170 degrees for about 15 minutes.

Loading pic