30 minutes

difficulty

daily requirement

100% Fat

100% Protein

100% Carbohydrates

translated by Italian with google translate

Tiramisu with peaches, without eggs!

A light and fresh dolcetto, thanks to the presence of fruit! I assure you that it is a delicious and very nice after dinner to be offered in single-serving bowls.

Tiramisu with peaches, without eggs! step 1

step 1

If you use the pan (20x15), you will need more savoiardi and more peaches to garnish and stuff the cake. I have used bi-portion bowls, but you can also make them a single portion.

Tiramisu with peaches, without eggs! step 2

step 2

Apart from whipping the cream and firmly work the mascarpone with sugar. We combine the two compounds by working with a spatula with movements from top to bottom, so as not to remove the cream. Let rest in the fridge while we take care of the bath.

Tiramisu with peaches, without eggs! step 3

step 3

We cut a peach in half, peel it and frull it before transferring it to a saucepan where we have gathered water and sugar. We light the flame and let it simmer for about 5 minutes, creating a syrup.

Tiramisu with peaches, without eggs! step 4

step 4

Let it cool before adding the liqueur. We transfer to a small bowl where we will go to soak our cookies. They will take more time than coffee, about thirty seconds at least.

Tiramisu with peaches, without eggs! step 5

step 5

In place of this syrup you can also use fruit juice.

Tiramisu with peaches, without eggs! step 6

step 6

Cover the ladyfingers with the cream and cut into cubes half peach, placing them between the layers.

Tiramisu with peaches, without eggs! step 7

step 7

Being my peach very ripe, I did not add sugar, if yours were a little bit unripe or preferred more sweet, you can macerate the diced fruit with a teaspoon of sugar for about twenty minutes, draining them before adding them to the cake .

Tiramisu with peaches, without eggs! step 8

step 8

Cover with a layer of ladyfingers soaked in juice and complete with cream. I leveled the cream, left to harden in the fridge and decorated with some tufts with the sac a poche with the round and smooth nozzle, and some slices of peach from the half kept aside.

Tiramisu with peaches, without eggs! step 9

step 9

Leave it in the fridge for at least 2 hours before serving!

Loading pic