100% Fat

100% Protein

100% Carbohydrates

translated by Italian with google translate

Chicken in sweet and sour sauce!

Better than the Chinese restaurant!

Chicken in sweet and sour sauce! step 1

step 1

I know, they seem a lot of ingredients but I assure you that the sauce that comes out is delicious! I leave you the choice of spiciness, adjust according to your tastes. I advise you to do it at the moment, I have never tried to keep it.

Chicken in sweet and sour sauce! step 2

step 2

Let's start by preparing the sweet and sour sauce. In the saucepan we gather all the ingredients except water and cornstarch. We heat over medium heat stirring with a wooden spoon until the sugar dissolves well.

Chicken in sweet and sour sauce! step 3

step 3

Dissolve the cornstarch in water aside, add it to the sauce. Let simmer for 2 minutes, until you get a thick cream. We turn off and leave aside.

Chicken in sweet and sour sauce! step 4

step 4

Cut the chicken breast into chunks. We clean the pepper and cut into chunks slightly larger than those of the chicken. Bread the chicken with a teaspoon of cornstarch, inside a small bowl. We cover each morsel well.

Chicken in sweet and sour sauce! step 5

step 5

Heat a tablespoon of oil in a non-stick pan and let the chicken cook. Separately, cook the bell pepper over a high heat. We have to create a golden crust on the chicken.

Chicken in sweet and sour sauce! step 6

step 6

Combine the sauteed pepper, salt and pepper. Let's cook another 2 minutes before adding the sauce. Let's medium heat for another 2 minutes, then turn off and let stand a few minutes before serving.

Loading pic