30 minutes

difficulty

daily requirement

100% Fat

100% Protein

100% Carbohydrates

translated by Italian with google translate

Fake curry chicken

Did you know that hens purr and can really love you? Now you know it and that's why you should avoid curry chicken, even if your mom prepares it for you. But you can cook yourself an excellent fake chicken, which is good for chickens and your stomach.

Fake curry chicken step 1

step 1

First, cook rice (simply in white) and prepare the bites by following the instructions. (Those I buy must be soaked in warm water for 15 minutes and then boiled for 10 minutes in the vegetable broth.)

Fake curry chicken step 2

step 2

Cut the mushrooms and cook them in a pan with a little oil and salt. When they are a little wilted, add the morsels and the soy cream. Sprinkle with curry, of course. The quantity depends on you, how strong your palate is.

Fake curry chicken step 3

step 3

Cook everything for about twenty minutes, stirring occasionally to ensure that it does not dry out too much (if it should be, add more cream or soy milk).

Fake curry chicken step 4

step 4

Let it go on a medium heat for about 15 minutes, until the sauce is thick. Meanwhile drain the rice and let it rest. Once the fake chicken is ready, place a couple of tablespoons of rice in the middle of the plate and place the stew in the middle.

Fake curry chicken step 5

step 5

As a touch of Swissness (no, I don't know if you only use it in Switzerland, but it seems that none of my friends eat it like this in Italy), put pieces of fresh fruit on the table to add to taste. I like banana. Good appetite, chickens.

Loading pic