10 minutes

difficulty

daily requirement

100% Fat

100% Protein

100% Carbohydrates

translated by Italian with google translate

Chocolate Cream And Cocoa Cream

Today I will prepare two versions of sweet cream: one based on chocolate and one based on cocoa. Gorgeous, to taste occasionally, of very simple realization.

Chocolate Cream And Cocoa Cream step 1

step 1

CHOCOLATE CREAM Use cream of soy for cooking, chocolate and sugar. Put the cream in a saucepan and heat over low heat. Add the sugar and chopped chocolate to the boil, stirring until you get a uniform cream with the consistency of a pudding.

Chocolate Cream And Cocoa Cream step 2

step 2

Let it cool. It is kept in the fridge. Even from cold it remains more or less the same consistency. This cream can be used with the sac à poche, to decorate cakes and desserts in general. It is very substantial, and is the vegan equivalent of ganache cream

Chocolate Cream And Cocoa Cream step 3

step 3

COCOA CREAM Use cocoa, agave and very little water. Mix cocoa and sweetener which, in my case, is agave syrup. Dilute the cream obtained with very little water at a time until you get a smooth creamy sauce.

Chocolate Cream And Cocoa Cream step 4

step 4

The doses are indicative: taste and adjust the sweetener. It is kept in the fridge for a maximum of two days. Given the simplicity I suggest you prepare the dose you need every time. After a few hours in the fridge the consistency will be about that of the plastic chocolate.

Chocolate Cream And Cocoa Cream step 5

step 5

These creams lend themselves to various uses.

Chocolate Cream And Cocoa Cream step 6

step 6

The chocolate cream can be used to decorate cakes and pies, as you can see in the picture on the side.

Chocolate Cream And Cocoa Cream step 7

step 7

The cocoa cream can be used on bread, perhaps previously smeared with almond butter (see our recipe), or on pancakes, fruit, ice cream, etc ...

Loading pic