share on

Magic Cake Without Buttered Cocoa And Coffee ... !!!

ingredients

servings

Eggs

3 unit

Type 00 wheat flour

50 oz

Bitter cacao

25 oz

Brown sugar

72 oz

Sunflower oil

70 fl oz

Semiskimmed milk

350 fl oz

Coffee prepared in moka pot

30 fl oz

Apple vinegar

1/2 teaspoon

Iodized salt

1 pinch

Desserts from Italy

vegetarian with gluten with eggs with lactose high in calcium high in potassium high in phosphorus

ready in

1 hour

difficulty

daily requirement

100% Fat

100% Protein

100% Carbohydrates

translated by Italian with google translate

It has been a long time since I wanted to try to make this cake, I was always curious about the particular consistency, it is a sweet magic that becomes solid and separates in two layers; it is a perfect semifreddo of aromatic aroma to coffee, prove it and will astonish you too!!!

Magic Cake Without Buttered Cocoa And Coffee ... !!! step 1

step 1

First I break the eggs and divide the egg yolks from the egg whites, insert the first ones inside the blender together with the cane sugar and the frit until they become foamy.

Magic Cake Without Buttered Cocoa And Coffee ... !!! step 2

step 2

Meanwhile, warm the milk slightly (it must be lukewarm not hot) and turn it into wire with the moving blades together with the oil and coffee that I have previously prepared, I also insert the flour,

Magic Cake Without Buttered Cocoa And Coffee ... !!! step 3

step 3

the cocoa and the pinch of sliced ​​salt and transfer the mixture into a bowl. The albumens not in snow stops with half a teaspoon of vinegar, they have to be quite liquid

Magic Cake Without Buttered Cocoa And Coffee ... !!! step 4

step 4

and incorporate them gently into the compound from the bottom up. It is in a plumcake mold coated with wet and squeezed oven paper.

Magic Cake Without Buttered Cocoa And Coffee ... !!! step 5

step 5

I cook in the oven preheated to 170 ° for one hour (all depends on the oven's power if, you want you can prolong the 10 minute cooking to me is not served).

Magic Cake Without Buttered Cocoa And Coffee ... !!! step 6

step 6

Allow me to cool and let it rest in the refrigerator for 2 hours. I cut into squares and spread the surface of icing sugar.

Loading pic