40 hours

difficulty

daily requirement

100% Fat

100% Protein

100% Carbohydrates

translated by Italian with google translate

Spaghetti to the Euliana less calorie variant

This is a recipe that I discovered when I went to Salina. The tourist season was over, so they offered us these spaghetti typical of the Aeolian. The good thing is that besides being very good, I also like my daughter who does not like eggplants ... so as soon as I can make them happy. The original version includes fried eggplants. But in this version I use them in the oven with a splash of extra-virgin olive oil over it to garnish a bit.

Spaghetti to the Euliana less calorie variant step 1

step 1

Clean, peel the eggplant (if it is organic leave the skin), slicing it squares, heat the oven at 200 ° C.

Spaghetti to the Euliana less calorie variant step 2

step 2

Put the aubergine in the pan so prepared and cook for about 15 minutes or until it has a little color. Be careful not to make small squares as it may burn.

Spaghetti to the Euliana less calorie variant step 3

step 3

Chop the onions anchovies and capers. Put an oil wire in a non-stick pan, add the onion, the anchovies the capers, the tuna and finally the capuliatu.

Spaghetti to the Euliana less calorie variant step 4

step 4

Leave to cook for a few minutes and add the tomato paste (or the fresh tomatoes), let it cook for about 5 minutes, the tomatoes need to cook very little to maintain their consistency.

Spaghetti to the Euliana less calorie variant step 5

step 5

Bake the spaghetti, and skip it into the condiment that you have also added the aubergine, put the oregano and serve. Enjoy your meal!

Loading pic